That's Fresh! Newsletter
Read a selection of our past issues.
- Google's answer to ChatGPTAnd: Generating synthetic data within relational databases. Let's meet at WAICF!February 8, 2023
- Understanding ChatGPT betterAnd: How to deal with imbalanced data. More about our productDecember 14, 2022
- A curated list of failed ML projectsAnd: How to build a data strategy. Clearbox AI and Bearing Point partnership.November 16, 2022
- Our open source library is now on GitHubAnd: Clearbox AI on Cybernews.June 22, 2022
- Discovering DagsterAnd: Quantifying privacy risks. Use case: a synthetic data sandbox to freely share data.June 8, 2022
- Can interaction data be fully anonymized?And: Synthetic Data for privacy preservation: understanding privacy risks. Discover our Enterprise solution.April 6, 2022
- What are GFlow nets?And: Improve models with Synthetic Data. Use case: augment financial time series.March 16, 2022
- The European Commission selected us for Women TechEU pilot project!And: What is Synthetic Data. The new Synthetic Data platform.March 09, 2022
- The EDPS on Synthetic DataAnd: From raw to good quality data. Changelogs: now you can upload unlabeled datasets.February 23, 2022
- 2022 Gartner’s Technology TrendsAnd: How to harness the power of AI in companies. Changelogs: new metrics available for your synthetic dataset.February 09, 2022
Active participation in the Open Source Software (OSS) community enables collaborative, transparent and faster innovation and Clearbox AI philosophy closely reflects these principles. In our continuous journey of providing solutions to your everyday data needs, we are happy to announce that our Structured Data Profiling library is available on GitHub!
This Python repository that helps you automatically profile your data and save your precious time in assessing structured datasets. This is the first step of a broader OSS project based on data libraries that we regularly use in our work and we decided to publish to contribute to the community.
Find out more in the box below and let us know what you think! We would be happy to hear your feedback to understand what is useful for you and how we can improve the work.
Our new open source Data Profiling library is now on GitHub! Discover what it can help you with and, if you like the work we're doing, feel free to give us a star
"Synthetic data solves the privacy problems that companies face when implementing AI”, this is what our CEO Shalini talked about in this recent interview.